Cast Iron Grill
Our restaurant is open with both deck and inside dining. Please check our Facebook page for menu options and specials.
Cast Iron Grill Phone Number – 250-423-4115.
Covid-19 Protocols for Guests & Members
This protocol has been developed to ensure staff and guests are following guidelines set forth by our governing bodies- Interior Health and Work Safe BC. We have spoken with Work Safe BC and the Interior Health Health Inspector, and they have reviewed our plan and are very impressed with what we have done. Please respect what we have in place to ensure that we can stay open. We ask that everyone follow these protocols we have in place; it is for your safety and ours! We will be mentioning our protocols every time you come in. If we find people are disrespecting us on our way of doing things, you will be asked to remove yourself from our establishment.
• Enter Clubhouse by the Front Door only; you will EXIT out the side door and down the deck. Signs are posted on doors. No Access from either deck! Signage up.
• No access from the lower level of the clubhouse to the restaurant.
• Please Wait To Be Seated (you are no longer allowed to seat yourself) Sign is there; use provided Hand Sanitizer. Signage posted
• We will be asking each person/ group coming in for food/drink (one person per group) Full name and phone number
will be recorded; Information will be kept for one month as per Interior Health Order.
• Reservations are preferred method of booking a table 250-423-4115
• Tables are set with the required number of chairs; Please do not add anymore chairs to a table. Number of chairs at a table means number of guests at that table. Maximum guests at a table is 6. Do not sit at Closed Tables!
• If you do not live in the same household you will need to sit 2 meters apart.
• 2 persons permitted in the bathroom at a time; signage posted
• Red Zone on the tables- please do not sit there! This is our drop off location for food and drinks. Signage posted on each table. Guests will need to pass food/drinks down to each guest at the table.
• No payment will be taken at your table. Payment will be taken up at the till behind the plexiglass. Debit machines
are sanitized after each use.
• Staff have increased their handwashing and are aware of all touch points that after using hand washing must
• All tables and chairs will be completely washed and disinfected after each guest; same with any items put on the tables.
• Menus will be disinfected between customers.
• Bathrooms will be disinfected each hour along with being cleaned before opening and at the end of day.
We thank you for your cooperation and patience during these times and we look forward to seeing everyone.
We are also providing on course cart service.
“one of the best beer cart girls ever. pro shop super accommodating. the course is satisfying for all levels” – Corrine Rae Pasenk
Please review our Cart Service Guidelines for 2020.